Hotel Gasthof UnterbrunnMarktstrasse 26, 5741 Neukirchen
- located amidst the hiking area
- spa with indoor pool and sauna
- Nationalpark Summercard included
- parking spot
- indoor pool
- pets welcome
- Holiday hotels
GPS coordinates: latitude 47.2533391/longitude 12.2770735
Train station: Neukirchen/ca. 1km
The hotel is located in the center of Neukirchen, in the middle of the Hohe Tauern National Park. The valley station of the gondola is about 150m away and brings you quickly into the hiking paradise of the Wildkogelarena with breathtaking views of the mountains of the 3.000m high mountain peaks of national park and the Kitzbühel Alps. The area around the Großvenediger offers beautiful walking and hiking trails of all difficulty levels as well as educational and theme trails. Furthermore, the region offers cycling and mountain bike trails such as the Tauern bike path. The famous Krimml waterfalls are about 9km away and the center of Mittersill with 18-hole golf course, horseback riding and tennis courts can be reached after 16km.
The Hotel Unterbrunn is a house with a long tradition and modern but cozy comfort. A cozy reception area with reception, a rustic hotel bar, a café and a sun terrace await you in a familiar atmosphere. The "Pizza & Pasta" restaurant offers Italian delicacies, home-made pasta dishes and regional specialties accompanied by fine wines from our own wine cellar. In the "Großvenediger" dining room and the adjoining parlor you can enjoy half-board meals. The in-house bakery spoils you with oven-fresh pastries. The hotel also has a bike and shoe room, elevator and free parking spaces. You can use Wi-Fi in the whole hotel for free.
Payable on site: dog EUR 12,- per night. Local tax EUR 2.10 per person / night from 15 years.
The 60 tastefully furnished rooms and apartments are divided between the main building and the neighboring building and have a bathtub or shower / toilet, hairdryer, bathrobe, telephone, radio, TV, safe, WiFi and some with a balcony.
DN (2-2): Double room residence in the adjoining house, approx. 20m².
OS (2-3): Studio in the main house, approx. 29m², double bed + 1 extra bed (couch).
AN (2-3): Residence in the adjoining house, approx. 27m², room with kitchen-living room and double and single bed.
JS (2-4): Junior Suite in the main building, approx. 34m², 2 separate bedrooms (1 x double bed and 1 x bunk bed or sofa bed for 1-2 people).
Extensive breakfast buffet from 7.30 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. or late riser breakfast until 10.00 a.m.
When booking All Inclusive Light: lunch snack from 11.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m., in the evening from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. 3-course menu of your choice with salad buffet or themed buffet including 1/8 l house wine (red / white) or 0.2 l soft drink. 1 x pizza voucher per person / stay, 1 x cake voucher in the pastry shop Schroll per person / stay.
Obligatory supplement payable at the hotel: local tax (from 15 years) EUR 2,10 per person/night.
Included: wellness area with indoor pool (4 x 7m), sauna, aroma grotto, steam bath, fitness room, sunbathing area and relaxation room.
Playground, playroom, baby equipment, cot on request.
For a fee: children's program from May to October as posted on site.
- 10% discount from 7 nights from 29.5.-1.7. & 20.8.-30.9.
- free transfer from / to Neukirchen train station on reservation
- National Park Summer Card included with
- daily free use of the Pinzgauer local train, all Salzburg buses in Pinzgau & participating hiking taxis
- free day ticket for the Grossglockner High Alpine Road & Gerlos Alpine Road
- daily free ascent & descent with the mountain railways Wildkogel, Panoramabahn Kitzbühel, Hochalmbahn Rauris incl. birds of prey show & Panoramabahn Großarltal
- free entry to outdoor swimming pools, leisure facilities & indoor pools in the region
- free entry to selected attractions, museums & leisure facilities including the Mittersill National Park Center, Kitzlochklamm, Kaprun Oldtimer Museum, Ferleiten Wildlife & Adventure Park, Krimml Waterfalls & Krimml Water Worlds
- discounts with selected bonus partners
The displayed details are valid from 29.5. - 30.9.2021