Holidays in carinthia
Carinthia – A country that is characterized by the cultural diversity of the alpe-adria region and the mild and sunny climate on the southern side of the Alps. It is not for nothing that Carinthia is also called “The Austrian Riviera”. More than 200 crystal-clear lakes attract toursits every year with a water temperature of up to 28 degrees in summer and a promising program - from bathing to paddling, from sailing to surfing, from fishing to tasting. Also for hikers and cyclists Carinthia offers a diverse range of activities. Breathtaking nature, mild climate, hiking trails at all altitudes and popular bike paths such as the Alpe Adria bike path are already waiting for you.
Accommodations for "Holidays in carinthia"
Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa CarinziaHermagor Nassfeld
- TOP location directly at the cable car valley station of the Nassfeld ski arena
- modern hotel with unlimited possibilities for sports enthusiasts and active explorers
- 2,400m² Acquapura SPA with indoor and outdoor pools
- large cardio fitness center with yoga & workout room
- ski rental in the house
Naturel Hotels & Resorts, Dorf SchönleitnOberaichwald/Latschach
- perfect for families and connoisseurs
- completely renovated "Naturel SPA" with indoor pool and saunas
- Baby, child and youth care
- free ski bus to the Dreiländereck & Gerlitzen Alpe ski area
- awarded the Austrian eco-label
- WinterErlebnisCard for the Villach region included